Options

asdf

piranetuspiranetus Member Posts: 7 ■■□□□□□□□□
edited January 2019 in IT Jobs / Degrees

Comments

• Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey nice resume. It kind of looks like my resume haha :) Though I have certs listed at the bottom and I only list CCNP R&S and CCNA SP. I lead my headline with CCNP though. You have tons of high quality certs so I agree that it makes sense to list them at the top. The one thing you could add is a bunch of protocols you are comfortable with.

I don't know much about your certs other than CCNA R&S and L+ but for instance you could do something like : STP | EIGRP | OSPF | IPv6 | TCP/IP | plus whatever else you know and are comfortable talking about. It serves two purpose in my opinion. One is it's easy for them to search for key words on your resume and more importantly, it acts as a "gotcha" in interviews because a lot of people just LOVE to lift stuff off your resume to see if you're full of it or not.

Of course you only want to put things on there that you are comfortable talking about and if it turns into an open discussion, they may be steering the discussion towards whatever you put on there.