Options

CCDA 200-310 Pass

djcarlos2001djcarlos2001 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed this bad boy last week with a healthy score (above 900)

The exam went very well in my opinion even though some questions really threw me.

For the preparation I used CBT nuggets through our company provided subscription and the Cisco official cert guide. I wasn't really that impressed with the nuggets and the booked certinally filled a lot of gaps. The book goes into great detail much of which I failed to see on my question set.

I also searched online for practice questions and kept going over the structure and content. There are no sims on this exams, just multiple choose and drag n drop.

The study was also a welcome refresh of some Routing and Switching topics including routing protocols, IPv4 and 6, spanning tree all of which feature heavily in the syllabus.

Comments

• Options
    SunilChauhanSunilChauhan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Carlos ,

Could you please let me know which **** worked and how many questions
  • Options
    owieczka_maowieczka_ma Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @SunilChauhan - we definitely don't discuss any **** here in this forum. If you are even planning to use damps (list of questions that may appear on beatification exam with provided and ready answers) - it's considered a cheating and may affect your future (as an IT Network Engineer) and may put at risk your Cisco certifications - they might be just revoked with a life time ban from Cisco Certification Program.
  • Options
    AlekseeAleksee Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @djcarlos2001 Congratulations !! How much time did it take you to be prepared for the exam? And did the CBT Nuggets help you in any positive way regarding the exam?