Options

Passed 70-270 with walking colours

norman1nznorman1nz Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed XP pro exam with 846. Glad I passed but I would have liked to scored higher - considering how much time I spent studying practice exams (preplogic and ucertify).

The majoity of the the exam questions I had done a related practice question - but I think doing these questions over a couple of months meant I forgot my answers (or even which was the correct vs incorrect answers)...
These were my main focus of study and any questions I got wrong I'd read the MS / technet etc pages on that topic. Only other study was cramsession study guide (not deep enough detail) and a 2272C 5day course (finished week before taking exam) which I learnt next to nothing

I've noticed from long serving people on this site that most get in 900s for this one then are in the 700s for some of the other MCSA/E exams so I think im guna have to change my strategy icon_rolleyes.gif

Congrats to you others who got in the 900s -esp those who put in the lonnng yards :)

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

I was told by the gal at the testing center that scores in the 7 and 800's are the most common. When people fail they usually fail WAY low or very close in the 600's. She said scores in the 900's were soooo rare that they hand out cookies :)
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber