Options

Tech Exams Practice Test

dgtalhvkdgtalhvk Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just completed the Tech Exams Practice Test. My score is 72% (36 out of 50).

Would 72% have been a pass on the actual exam? What is the cut off mark for the exam that determines whether or not you passed?

Thank you. I really appreciate the resources from techexams.net and support from this forum. :)

Comments

• Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    700 out of 1000, or 70%, is the passing grade.

If you're cutting it close, I'd keep going.

When you can take multiple practice exams with different questions and consistently get 80-90+%, you'll do well on the exam.

Take a bunch because memorizing questions on one or two exams will just make you a better exam taker, but will not really be of value passing the true vendor exam. It'll also **** you of the knowledge necessary to really work with the product.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    dgtalhvkdgtalhvk Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    skully93 wrote:
    700 out of 1000, or 70%, is the passing grade.

If you're cutting it close, I'd keep going.

When you can take multiple practice exams with different questions and consistently get 80-90+%, you'll do well on the exam.

Take a bunch because memorizing questions on one or two exams will just make you a better exam taker, but will not really be of value passing the true vendor exam. It'll also **** you of the knowledge necessary to really work with the product.

Thank you for your advice. I will definately keep the study up. I'm happy that I have gotten to the point where I am averaging 70% on the practice exams. A few months ago I was averaging 40%.

I have some time off from work to study for this exam. I am taking the exam on the 1st of May, so hopefully will pass.

I definately do not want to **** or memorise the answers, I want this qualification to better my IT skills and to get a better job.

Again, I appreciate your time, many thanks. :)