Passed 901 today again

jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well technically the last time I took the A+ exam it was 220-121 and 220-122. Back then, they named:

A+ Core Service Technician Exam (121)
A+ DOS/Microsoft Windows Service Technician Exam (122)

Of course that was in 2000 ( yeah been doing it awhile :) )

Have to take 901/902 for the BS ITSEC at WGU.

I used the WGU course material (ucertify) and the Prowse Exam Cram and hit a 754

Some Thoughts...

Wow how far we have come... in 2000 it was still DOS, resistance of good 2 amp fuses, etc, laptops were the latest and greatest tech, smart phones almost a decade away :O

Today I had a whole lot of mobile/tablet stuff ( wasnt even dreamed of in 2000). In 2000, it was a straight multiple choice exam, today's I had 3 or simulations and a couple more drag and drops
"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Wait a go Congrats !
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • Falls_TechFalls_Tech Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats........

hope you get your certification kit. they supposedly sent mine 2 weeks ago. haven't seen it. I think I'm done with Comptia.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326
    The 800 series had dot matrix printers