Options

Passed MCP last week, when can expect Access code?

snooper47374snooper47374 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone else gotten their code yet to logon to the MCP site?
Going to slowly study for 290. Baby due in May.

Comments

• Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187
    I've passed more than a week ago but have not heard from M$ until now.
  • Options
    snooper47374snooper47374 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I sent an email to MCPHelp@Microsoft.com and they asked for my registration ID + address info. After that I got a reply in like 10 minutes with my Access Code...

So for you future MCP first timers, do what I stated above for fastest results.
    Going to slowly study for 290. Baby due in May.
  • Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    I sent an email to MCPHelp@Microsoft.com and they asked for my registration ID + address info. After that I got a reply in like 10 minutes with my Access Code...

I was going to post the same thing. you have to contact MS or you will have to wait a long time to get your access. I called them up 3 days after passing my 1st MCP and I had my access code in 5 minutes.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187

I did the same thing last night but have not received any rely yet.