Options

CSA+ Results are coming in!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466
    yeah, definitely. It was a beta exam with no official courseware. Don't get down on yourself for that. I just took the server 2016 security (70-744) beta exam and i'm pretty sure i didn't make it on that one, and if i pass it will probably be by a very slim margin.

i failed and I'M PROUD!
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    So I wonder how many passed the beta, or if CompTIA would tell us? A friend of mine at work took the test with me and we both passed. So 400 total people took the Beta, probably 300 or so passed. Basically %1.5 of all the CSA+ certified employees sit in this office area... LOL
  • Options
    PsychoData91PsychoData91 Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed! 825/900! Whoo!

To be fair. I kind of mixed Sec+ and CASP study for it. I also did a bunch of stuff aimed at CISSP figuring security is security. ONce I got into the CASP stuff I saw that I should have realized that CompTIA always seems to have a particular way they want things

Anyway! Yay! and to those that feel bad, for that price it was great practice for anything!
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    rscrt wrote: »
    Let's share the hapiness - 833/900. Congrats everyone!

Awesome Job,I passed with the same score!
  • Options
    fitzlopezfitzlopez Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Another pass 799/900. For 50 bucks it was worth a shot without studying. I'd like to skim the book of this one when it comes out. This is my first "Cyber" certification.
  • Options
    ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    rex0r wrote: »
    Passed as well!! 804/900. Very similar to CEH. Good job everyone.

Congrats all who passed! I did too....barely with a 762, but considering I picked up some CEH material about a week and a half before since the content sounded similar, I'm proud of the score. And so to rex0r's point that the exam is similar to the CEH, aside from already having my Sec+ that is the material I used for the beta, so yes it is similar to CEH.

I didn't see any CEU requirements published yet. I sure want to see those so I can get working on the 60 units!