Options

VCP550 PSE Exam on the 15th of December

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
Heys Gat I gat that test date locked down for the 15th of December. At this point I'm all study up and am taking practice questions to the tune of 250 to 300 questions a day just trying to put all that studying to the test. Any last minute tips to help me out? icon_study.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Options
    tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am with you, same date! Although I am still finishing up CBT nuggets and have only done a few practice tests. I use these products are work too.
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • Options
    Yeah I have been studying and getting a feel for the type of questions asked and the wording or language they use. I have watched Cbt nuggets But now I am focusing on studying the topics that I am getting wrong on the exam. I am also focusing on the Vsphere editions and the Vcops badges ect. so.... the race for the passing mark is on.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just pushed my testing date to Jan. 12th. Figure I still need some more time, good luck to you on the 15th!
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • Options
    Yeah Im pushing ahead with the date. Just doing study questions and studying the questions I get wrong. Will update this post after exams.
    :