Hi guys

barzannbarzann Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
i want to do the exam of 70-410 of microsoft , could you please help me ?
does this exam include any real lab that needs to write commands or all the question are multi choice questions ?

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They aren't all multiple choice - Some of them are drag and drop, drop-down menus, matching, etc. There are questions where you'll be shown a screenshot of a dialog box or a window and you'll be asked to click on the appropriate area of the screen to complete the task given in the question. There are some multiple choice as well. The tests are somewhat "interactive" but haven't gotten to the point where you're doing a complete simulation yet. Don't let that fool you though; the exams are difficult and each question may require multiple actions to complete. You definitely need to lab on your own while studying. Learn the Powershell Cmdlets and make sure you can do all of the objectives in the GUI and Powershell before you sit for the exam.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    barzann wrote: »
    i want to do the exam of 70-410 of microsoft , could you please help me ?
    does this exam include any real lab that needs to write commands or all the question are multi choice questions ?

You might watch this...very informative about their exams.

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/mastering-microsoft-certification-exam-prep-16601?l=6zyNZ06lC_4506218965
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP