Options

CRISC Dec 2016

Comments

• Options
    coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    did everyone use the online QAE database for CRISC? (is there even one?)

for those that have passed the CISA / CISM, I am assuming it was similar but how was it different?

I am considering the CRISC during the next window, the 1st CBT! (I just passed the CISSP in May, CISA in Sept & CISM in Dec.)
  • Options
    Resonate!Resonate! Member Posts: 23 ■■□□□□□□□□
    did everyone use the online QAE database for CRISC? (is there even one?)

for those that have passed the CISA / CISM, I am assuming it was similar but how was it different?

I am considering the CRISC during the next window, the 1st CBT! (I just passed the CISSP in May, CISA in Sept & CISM in Dec.)

Yes, there is one to purchase through isaca.org. Pretty much similar to what you may have experienced with the CISA or CISM QAE. Just half the number of questions.
  • Options
    kharikrishnan80kharikrishnan80 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All, I am expecting the result to be released by today evening (US Morning hours), hoping to pass.
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi kharikrishnan80, any sources? Im thinking that the results will be release on Friday
  • Options
    MontezumaMontezuma Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes I am anticipating the results coming out any day soon. I am hoping that this is third time lucky. I got my CISM last year on the first attempt but this CRISC exam is something else. If I fail again then I think I will give this one a miss - I have tried hard and long enough. Good luck to everyone else waiting on their December 2016 results - not long to go now.
  • Options
    Daedalus_techDaedalus_tech Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As per ISACA official twitter :
    It's scheduled to be declared in first week of February.
  • Options
    natalie37203natalie37203 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As per ISACA official twitter :
    It's scheduled to be declared in first week of February.

I hope that means next Friday and not the 10th!
  • Options
    It means 3rd Feb (1st week)

Hope they decide to announce tomorrow.
  • Options
    It is always tough remaining patient when we get so close to the results day. I am still hoping that they release it earlier.
    I have sat the exam twice before. The 13 June 2015 exam results came out on Friday 31st July 2015 (6 weeks and 6 days), whilst the 11th June 2016 results came out on Tuesday 26th July (6 weeks and 3 days). If they were to follow a consistent pattern that we could expect the results any day now. Oh well, we will get it soon at any rate.
  • Options
    :) hope tomorrow by this time.
  • Options
    jtkuhlmanjtkuhlman Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm thinking this Friday - 7 weeks, despite the official twitter feed (under promise and over deliver!)
  • Options
    maxrevmaxrev Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISM results came in on a Wednesday, I think because of the holidays during Dec and Jan, hopefully Friday!
  • Options
    kharikrishnan80kharikrishnan80 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Last time I wrote the CRISC exam on 11th june 2016 and I got my result on 27th jul 2016, based on that calculation I am guessing that results should be out in a day or two.
  • Options
    ST_RaphST_Raph Member Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hope they come out today ,Thursday or Friday ... Just put me out out of my anguish already ..geez
  • Options
    anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is it going to be the 27th of January or 4th of February? On a Friday. Wishing you all the best of luck.
    AnthonX
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It will come out this Friday, around 9am est
  • Options
    jaayw1jaayw1 Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have been checking even though I know they are slow to return results, it's so ancient..lol. Good Luck everyone.
  • Options
  • Options
    PASSED!!! Just got the email. First time taking an ISACA exam. EXCITED!!icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    thrillofthehuntthrillofthehunt Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! Didnt do as well as I did on the CISA in June...but who cares!
  • Options
    Congratulations Natalie - you should give yourself a massive pat on the shoulder - passing CRISC the first time is a great achievement as it is one of the tougher exams. Are you looking to do the CISA or CISM next? Now that you have told me that I am going to be checking my inbox every five minutes. Good luck everyone - see you all on the other side.
  • Options
    maxrevmaxrev Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Well done ThrilloftheHunt and maxrev. My results have not arrived yet. I am getting nervous now. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    MeggieMoo95MeggieMoo95 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the exam on my first try!! My mark was in the top 20%. I actually walked out of the room thinking I failed. Wow .... I'm in happy shock. 😊😊
  • Options
    RogueJDRogueJD Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Results are in! Congrats to all those who passed!
  • Options
    I just found out that I have passed! Wow! This calls for a little celebration - this is Friday-eve after all. Good luck to you all.
  • Options
    dgaitondedgaitonde Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my CRISC in first attempt too !!!! yay!! what a feeling .. after I left that exam room on Dec 10 ...
    So relieved!!!
  • Options
    thrillofthehuntthrillofthehunt Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jtkuhlmanjtkuhlman Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! Top 20%. Does anyone know what the denominator was...like 20% of how many?? At any rate, I will admit I just missed last time and brought my score up significantly in each domain. In one sense the extra year of study (skipped june due to work load) has really helped me understand the material -- which, I suppose is the point anyway. Passing is nice but the learning and understanding is what matters.
  • Options
    Montezuma wrote: »
    Congratulations Natalie - you should give yourself a massive pat on the shoulder - passing CRISC the first time is a great achievement as it is one of the tougher exams. Are you looking to do the CISA or CISM next? Now that you have told me that I am going to be checking my inbox every five minutes. Good luck everyone - see you all on the other side.

Saw that you passed, too! Congrats - and I'll be celebrating, too on Friday eve :) I aced the controls section and just did fair on the other three. I think it saved me, but funny thing is that is what I thought was my weakest area!

I'm not planning on the CISA or CISM right now. I'll just be happy with this right now.