Options

ECSA review

12346»

Comments

• Options
    manishanimanishani Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    moudane wrote: »
    I am currently polishing the report, I just finshed writing it a couple hours ago maybe tomorrow or the day after I will send it.

Through the challenges you'll have to use different wordlists sometimes the default one launched with metasploit modules will work.

What is your report status?
  • Options
    v3n0mv3n0m Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can someone please help me with challenge 3,5,8,11 i have only 1 and half day left for my labs to expire. just give me some startup tips so that i can get going. PM me if you not willing to post in public. i was down with jaundice that's the reason i am lagging behind :/
  • Options
    manishanimanishani Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    v3n0m wrote: »
    can someone please help me with challenge 3,5,8,11 i have only 1 and half day left for my labs to expire. just give me some startup tips so that i can get going. PM me if you not willing to post in public. i was down with jaundice that's the reason i am lagging behind :/

do you still have access to the ilab ?
  • Options
    No, but i can arrange those screenshots if i know the solution of 5, 8, 10, 11 i need only 2 to pass
  • Options
    AsongerAsonger Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you want to see one as a reference?
  • Options
    absolutely. Can you pm me? I cant because i just created this account.
  • Options
    quietstorm_quietstorm_ Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello,
    I managed the get through th first two challenges , but then Im stuck with the others, for the sake of learning I propose to get together as a team to exchange and learn.
    PM me if you want.
  • Options
    serigneserigne Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JamesB67 wrote: »
    Hi serigne,
    I sent My report friday and it was validated this morning :)
    You just need to write the challenge part. I only changed my name in the first parts of the report.

Hi dude, my report has been approved, I am currently preparing for the final exam.
    If anyone has some tips let me know.
  • Options
    wrickazwrickaz Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same here i heard it is pretty hard
  • Options
    AsongerAsonger Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    v3n0m wrote: »
    absolutely. Can you pm me? I cant because i just created this account.

Message me on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/user/austinsonger
  • Options
    hack07hack07 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can you please help me with challenge 4 ?? I am not able to get the IP.
  • Options
    can you help me with challenge 3 and challenge 4 ??
  • Options
    WiSiPiWiSiPi Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Take a good look at the Network Diagram in the assignment.
  • Options
    thanks it worked :)
  • Options
    absentnighthawkabsentnighthawk Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I have found the hidden directories on the ubuntu machine but have no clue how to go forward and have only 1 hour for my labs to complete..can anyone help??
  • Options
    Luc3nc3Luc3nc3 Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□
    padsmith wrote: »
    Completed challenge 1 so I thought but, challenge 2/3/4 refers to Linux hosts, the hosts/port/services are all windows ....I am doing an ARP discovery of the whole 3 subnets taking an age any chance I can assume they are in the same subnets as the machines I have found ?

May be you shoud run nbtscan to get the hostnames.
  • Options
    padsmithpadsmith Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am stuck on 7 and 11 I have run hydra and metaspolit against both hosts using all the files under wordlists and the folder john to no avail. Appreciate any help on these
  • Options
    0x180x18 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For challenges 7 & 11, I compromised the web applications. Use a web vulnerability scanner on the hosts.
    Note, two helpful web scanner tools were only found installed on the older Kali box.

If run you into issues email ECSAEXAM CERT <ecsaexam@eccouncil.org>, they are very responsive and provide assistance.
  • Options
    HI,
    I have the 2 vulnerabilities for both , but I do not seem to be able to exploit them specifically I ran joomscan which reports vulnerbailities bit unabale to exploit
  • Options
    0x180x18 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■■□□□□□□□
    padsmith wrote: »
    HI,
    I have the 2 vulnerabilities for both , but I do not seem to be able to exploit them specifically I ran joomscan which reports vulnerabilities bit unable to exploit

@padsmith: Search exploitdb/searchsploit for vulnerabilities, pay attention to versions and plugins. When you get the results run every exploit until one gets you access.
  • Options
    HI,
    Thanks for that, I think I ran about 3 joomla based exploits in Metaspolit did not find or get in , problem is now my lab time ran out so I dont have access to the labs any more.
    I ran wpscan for challenge 7 from the second kali box which, although says website is up did not report any vulnerabilities I have found these the hardest and longest to complete apart from 3 alas I have run out of time on my lab
  • Options
    garnettkgarnettk Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For Challenge 5, got shell of admin01
    But the UAC is killing me
    Any hints?