Options

How to use the Stanly Voucher

I completed the Stanly course for Oct-Dec 2015. I am just now looking to take the exam in 2017. Can someone give me a refresher on how to access and use the voucher?
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    1) register for your vmware VCP550pse exam, 2 then use your voucher given to you by stanly when paying for the exam. 3) the voucher allows vmware to know that you took and completed your stanly course. 4) take and pass your exam brother......wish you the best. ...........I gat mine scheduled for Thursday.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would double check, but I always thought that the voucher expired one year after the completion of the class. That is why I scheduled mine for this Thursday as well.

Although, I could be wrong...
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • Options
    scott28ttscott28tt Member Posts: 686 ■■■■■□□□□□
    As the others have said, you'd usually book the VCP550PSE exam, and use the voucher you were given to "pay" for it - that's all.

But, vouchers have an expiry date, so that's the very first thing you should check.
    VCP2 / VCP3 / VCP4 / VCP5 / VCAP4-DCA / VCI / vExpert 2010-2012
    Blog - http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/vmtraining
    Email - vmtraining.blog@gmail.com
  • Options
    CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
    Do you remember how you received the voucher?
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you still have any questions, please contact our IT Academy help desk at itacademy@stanly.edu. They will be glad to assist you.

I completed the Stanly course for Oct-Dec 2015. I am just now looking to take the exam in 2017. Can someone give me a refresher on how to access and use the voucher?
    Thank you.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Usually once you have successfully completed the class they send you an email with login credentials for the vmware store login access. this give you access to the Stanly Vmware store and there you can purchase the free voucher codes needed for you to use when registering for your Vmware Vcp550PSE exam.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.