Options

Saturday certification centers

MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
It's been a while since I last took an exam - apparently all the testing centers around me no longer do Saturday testing! How annoying is that? Just my little rant, that is all. Now to decide, do I test early in the morning, or late in the afternoon during the week?
2017 Certification Goals:
CCNP R/S

Comments

• Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Me? I'd rather do morning. That sucks that there are no Saturdays.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Which exams are you taking? Microsoft will let you take the exams online if the requirements are met. Looking at your certification goals though it looks like you are talking about Cisco exams. As far as I know that is not an option for Cisco.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    Yep, Cisco exams. A while back the local testing center had that option, but I guess they took it away.

The good news is that my boss has allowed me to take time off to take the test. :)
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've never worked any where that didn't let me take cert exams on the company's time... Would hate to waste a few hours in a testing center on my weekends off!
  • Options
    Actually, I would prefer to test on a Saturday. Maybe I'm just weird?
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I too like the weekends. I'm fortunate that there's a testing center nearby that does Sat and another that does Sat & Sun.
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Are you sure that all of the weekend exam times aren't just booked already? Have you tried looking at the exam times for 2-3 months from now?
  • Options
    Yeah, I checked through May. There's no way I'm going to wait that long to take my next test. I'm going to probably take it in the first or second week of January. Fingers crossed. At least my boss is letting me have a little bit of time off to take the test.
    CCNP R/S