Options

Vcp 550pse passed !!!!!!!

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
And Now the Second Beast was Destroyed. I took the test today....Scored a 380/500. I would like to thank *God Almighty*, also jibbajabba helped me out alot with all the Esxi and Vcenter software I needed to help me build out my lab and study. I am glad to knock this out ...did the Stanly course Oct-Dec 2015 Also used :

CBT Nuggets
VCP5 - DCV Study Guide by Brian Atkinson (did all the practice questions in the book)
youtube all the vcops and major and minor badges.
All the practice Exams I could get my hands on.

Shots out to all the other tech exams crew who passed their vcp and give great insight to what they used to help them study......helped out Alot. Now its time to relax and enjoy the Christmas......icon_cool.gificon_santa.gificon_rendeer.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats bro that is a tough exam!! Glad you were able to pass it :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats bro that is a tough exam!! Glad you were able to pass it :)

Thanks! God is Good
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.