Options

Provisionaly Passed ?

dpathidpathi Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Has anyone failed after passing provisionally ? How soon will the official result arrive?

Comments

• Options
    GrounderGrounder Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    From my time on here I haven't seen anyone yet that has become the standard answer pretty recently I believe.

You should get your official notice with a day or two.
  • Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yep. As far as I know they all say that after you pass. I got my official email the next day. Still waiting on my endorsement to clear though. Going on 5 weeks now.
  • Options
    PureCoffeePureCoffee Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't believe you can "Fail" after you have passed. However, they could find that you do not meet the requirements to be a CISSP based on the material you submit.

So, if you pass the exam, unless there was some sort of computer glitch, you passed. The question again would be, Did or do you meet the requirements to be CISSP versus the Associate.
  • Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Actually there was a member on here a couple of months back that 'provisionally' passed and a few days later was notified that he was disqualified due to forensic analysis or something on his exam. IIRC he had used a test **** and they caught on somehow. I will see if I can track down that thread and provide a link.

EDIT: http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/117570-cissp-irregularities-exam.html

After glancing through it I didn't notice the OP mentioning and study materials so it may not have been a **** but either way they were disqualified after receiving a 'provisional' pass.