Options

Passed 200-125 today

RellyRaleRellyRale Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
So I just passed my ccna 200-125 test boy was it a tough one but I scored a 930. What now? Those that passed it did you get a mailout a card or anything? Just wondering? Im so relieved.

Comments

• Options
    Project1973Project1973 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, any tips on your study plan? Books and lab practice u used? How long did u prepare for? Once again congrats.
  • Options
    I went to a training center in my area a year ago and did the 12 week course. They gave us both the official CCNA books and really drilled us hard on the concepts. I didnt take the test when i was supposed to and this is actually a year later from taking it. I took it in August right before the test changed to the 200-125 and failed it. I read both books entirely and I have some old routers and switches at my job that I was able to practice on during downtime, but Lynda with packet tracer and Boson labs really did the trick to help me get the practice with the actual guides. So this year process turned out to be successful.
  • Options
    TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I believe they mail you a certificate, yes.
    In terms of, "What's next?" Maybe learn some Powershell/Python scripting (automation) and study for a VMware Cert? A lot of Network Engineers use those two additional skills.
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    thank you all. I definitely want to start learning some scripting I dont know where to start on that. I work in the desktop support field now so im thinking my next cert may be either vmware or maybe into windows server. It all might change if i get a networking engineering position somewhere but we will see. whats again thank you all for the congrats...
  • Options
    hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    you can take a free course for python from cybrary.it
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S