Passed Security+ Today

asiru77asiru77 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed Security+ certification today. ...removed content about exam....., i dont use any exam guide , just see some specific videos from professor Messer youtube video series and participate in his monthly online study groups plus few free online practice tests of every related certification available , strategy i used go through exam objectives and try to understand each one of them if i do not understand something search online and find related material to that topic (either Text or Videos), i dont care that material was for CCNA, CASP , CISSP or any other certifications , if it was related to the exam objectives i try to understand and it works for me

Good Luck to Everyone

Comments

• _netmon_netmon Level 99 Wizard Mod Posts: 878 Mod
    Congrats!
    2020 goals: Server 2016 MCSA/MCSE (70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-744), Powershell training
    2021 goals: RHCSA/RHCE, AWS, Python training

Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson
  • asiru77asiru77 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA CCNA R&S, ITIL, Security+ ZZ9ZZAMember Posts: 543 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Senior Member Member Posts: 314 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,175 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250
    Nice, congrats
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
    Thanks all members for their kind comments
  • ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    Congrats man, onward!
  • CodeRed101CodeRed101 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□