Passed Project + again today :)

jcundiffjcundiff Posts: 482Member ■■■■□□□□□□
I think the last time I took and passed the Project + was the original beta in 2003 and it was the "IT Project + " at that time. scored a 785. I had to retake for WGU BS-ITSEC. I will say that I believe the ucertify course practice exams seemed harder than the actual exam :) I never got above a 72 on the practice exams, but had to take the exam today and hit a 785.
"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke

Comments

• mgeoffriaumgeoffriau Posts: 152Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice, congrats! I took the current Project+ beta last week -- it didn't seem too difficult but I won't know my score until next year.
    CISSP || A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
    M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, WGU
  • jcundiffjcundiff Posts: 482Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    mgeoffriau wrote: »
    Nice, congrats! I took the current Project+ beta last week -- it didn't seem too difficult but I won't know my score until next year.

I think I marked 5 or 6 out of the 100 on my 1st pass, after re-reading 3 of them , I was like "Why did I mark this one the 1st time around" in and out in about 55 minutes or so
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,153Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • jazz_01jazz_01 Posts: 56Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow!. Congratulation..
  • virtualizationGvirtualizationG Posts: 19Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    What did they hit you with the hardest on the exam? Im still waiting for PMI to finish my audit so I can take my PMP exam so I got a cheap voucher to take the Project+ Friday. Watching the cybrary 5hr course hoping that should be enough to get me a passing mark. Just need the CE's so this was as easy way to check off a few boxes for multiple vendors that make you get 15-20 per year.