Passed the Network+

jul21jul21 Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
I barely passed the network+ with just the passing score 720... Here are some of the materials that i used for the exam. Exam Cram N10-005 since i had this book since last year, Mike Meyers All In One N10-006, Professor Messers Youtube Videos and doing the books practice test and some at examcompass web. I spent a total of 1 month on/off review prior to my exam cause i've work.

(edit to remove commentary about OP's exam)

(Study the objectives and get as much practice beforehand as possible, you will do well)
Hope this one helps...

Comments

• sizzlinshredsizzlinshred Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dang! super close. Grats though you know pass is a pass
  • KeyboardKeyboard Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job! I had more trouble with this test than the CCENT.
  • PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    At the school where I just finished teaching, we used the Network+ book written by Keith Barker and Kevin Wallace, and I was absolutely blown away by the amount of objectives in the new exam. I haven't taken the new test, so I'm not sure how much is actually on the new exam, but it seems like CompTIA is definitely stepping up their game to weed out those who just want paper certs.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • GeekyChickGeekyChick Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□