CISM Exam results, Dec'2016... Tick Tock

Comments

• sushilkantsushilkant Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to all who passed CISM & CISA !icon_thumright.gif Best of Luck to all those who awaits for results..
  • eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! We will still have to wait for another 3 weeks for CGEIT/CRISC
  • piranetuspiranetus Member Posts: 7 ■■□□□□□□□□
    2016 was a good year for me! I passed CISA in June, GCIH in July, CISSP in September, and just received the email that I passed the CISM from December!
  • tokkaristhemistokkaristhemis Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone who received their scores from Asia?
  • cismdec16cismdec16 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone who received their scores from Asia?

Yes, got mine, sat CISM in Singapore.
  • mandar.smandar.s Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cisumworld wrote: »
    Info Sec Managers need more patience. Anyone got CISM results?

My CISM results just came in. I am based out of Melbourne.
  • xspeed23xspeed23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CISM. Just came in like 15 minutes ago. Thanks everyone. The nervous waiting is over. Good luck to all of us.
  • cisumworldcisumworld Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you. Congratulations. Still waiting here in India, fingers crossed, not just mine but entire family... :)
  • TNboundTNbound Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats to all those that passed!!! icon_cheers.gif
  • arwispamarwispam Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed!!! Woohoo!
  • mrL4sermrL4ser Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    passed, Canada, 671.
  • imfrom51imfrom51 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 594.Your score was in the top 20 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.
    SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

Information Security Governance: 671
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 596
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 550
    Information Security Incident Management: 545
    Thank you Jesus. Passed CISM from India.

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 599.Your score was in the top 20 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

Information Security Governance: 586
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 612
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 570
    Information Security Incident Management: 630
  • StevieJohnStevieJohn Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo
  • DeltrusDeltrus Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! 563icon_cheers.gif
    Congrats to everyone else who passed!
  • coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    passed CISM, top 20%

for those looking for a study tip, purchase the online QAE ... do all the questions & use the learning tools (repeating passed missed ones, etc.)
  • arkamuarkamu Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Mr. Arkam Uzair:

RE: CISM Exam Result Notification -- Exam ID: 161012514

At your request (per your exam registration authorization), this email is being sent to notify you of your December 2016 CISM exam result. A scaled score of 450 or higher is required to pass, which represents the minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA's CISM Certification Working Group.

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 625.Your score was in the top 10 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

Information Security Governance: 650
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 596
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 612
    Information Security Incident Management: 658

The above represents a conversion of individually weighted raw scores based on a common scale. As such do not attempt to apply a simple arithmetic mean to convert area scores to your total scaled score.

You have now taken the first step toward achieving the CISM certification and enjoying the many opportunities and benefits that being certified as a CISM brings. To become certified as a CISM and enjoy the benefits of certification, you must earn the required job experience and submit a CISM application. The application is available at www.isaca.org/cismapp. Until your application is received and approved, you are not CISM certified and cannot use the designation.

We encourage you to apply for certification as soon as you have met the qualifications necessary. If you have any questions about your eligibility for CISM certification or about whether or not your experience qualifies for certification please contact the ISACA certification department at certification@isaca.org. There is a US $50 application fee required in order to process the CISM Application for Certification.

Again congratulations on passing the CISM exam, we look forward to having you join the more than 20,000 professionals worldwide who have earned the CISM credential.
    So excited, the long wait is over
  • leboratoricalleboratorical Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They're out, and I can't believe I passed. 619!
    Well done and excellent score.
    The feeling was so random when exam ended but it all ended on a happy note!
    Agree to this. I too cleared the exam in top 20 and my background is basically IT infra with moderate knowledge in ISMS ISO27k1(That helped a lot). had CBTs on our internal portal of our org for CISA/CISM and took some of those but that was based on 2013 curriculum. But that too helped to form an ISACA thought process in me. then QAE as mentioned below.
    passed CISM, top 20%

for those looking for a study tip, purchase the online QAE ... do all the questions & use the learning tools (repeating passed missed ones, etc.)
  • tokkaristhemistokkaristhemis Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am super excited that I PASSED. Its an amazing feeling. Since I am planning to pursue more ISACA certs , I am extremely excited that I don't have have to be in a noisy room anymore, sitting on the last table next to the proctors where everyone was checking in and out of the room during the exam. It was extremely annoying and I was losing my concentration and focus on the EXAM. For people who are planning to take the exam in the future, my suggestion is definitely to use the QAE database, although the EXAM questions were much harder than the QAE's questions. These training videos helped a lot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZMMMAidEc&t=3744s) as well as the Review manual of course. Also great exam tips from (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_74Kk3b8hQ&t=2263s). If a candidate feels like he/she is not strong in the security controls area (review the section from the CISSP controls it helps a lot). This CISM exam compared to CISSP was 10 times more difficult for me.

Again, congratulations to all who passed, and to the ones who haven't, I shared some tips above.
  • RRaviRRavi Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! The CISA manual was hard to read and I did not read it! Depended on their question bank and practical experience. A big relief!
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed CISM, 640, top 5 percent. Whew!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
    Excellent score clarkincnet. Well done. It is very good score.
  • Rob684Rob684 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys
    Cleared my CISM
    Love u all guys
  • dabooladaboola Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed my CISM! On my way to be a part of the CISM crew! :)
  • xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466
    So happy for you guys, must be a great feeling, congrats.

Now that the exam score is out, see you guys never again
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • fabio.martinsfabio.martins Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jesus ... Has anyone filled the application form yet? This will be tougher than the exam itself ...