Options

CISM Exam results, Dec'2016... Tick Tock

124»

Comments

• Options
    designated1969designated1969 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I too passed CISM -Its a great relief!
    The ISACA database questions were helpful in understanding ways to approach the exam the exam itself was way harder.
    Congratulations everyone who passed!
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats to all the passers.
  • Options
    Dan-in-MDDan-in-MD Member Posts: 52 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed in top 10% for CISM

Just finished my application. My key verification was signed last July--I don't know if that will be an issue (I can always get a post exam signature/date for V1/V2). In any case, my application is ready to drop in the mail.
  • Options
    leboratoricalleboratorical Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That verification form is an evil son of a witch. I still haven't worked it all out.
  • Options
    coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That verification form is an evil son of a witch. I still haven't worked it all out.

why do you think the verification form is so hard? or evil?
  • Options
    The online form wants me to submit a copy of my CISSP certificate of certification. It took me ages, looking around the ISC2 site to realise that it's asking for a copy of the paper form. OK, Cool. I can copy it and save it as a png or something. But I haven't yet found a way to attach anything to the online submission. It's... challenging. I'll figure it out once I've fully completed it.
  • Options
    coffeeisgoodcoffeeisgood Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The online form wants me to submit a copy of my CISSP certificate of certification. It took me ages, looking around the ISC2 site to realise that it's asking for a copy of the paper form. OK, Cool. I can copy it and save it as a png or something. But I haven't yet found a way to attach anything to the online submission. It's... challenging. I'll figure it out once I've fully completed it.

1) filled out the form & printed as a .pdf
    2) sent filled out application to my signer, asked them
    - review it
    - print 1 page (page 4)
    - check a couple of the boxes (yes's/ 1 no)
    - sign/date
    - take picture & send it back to me
    3) I printed 2 pages
    - page 4 (the one signed above & then signed it myself)
    - page 2 (signed it)
    created .pdf's for those docs
    4) took picture of my paper CISSP (overkill because I have the experience but whatever)
    -create a .pdf for that
    5) combined it all 4 .pdf's into 1 nice & neat .pdf CISM application
    6) e-mailed it in

now I do have Adobe Acrobat (the paid version) which makes all this creating/editing .pdf's all possible.

The application is a pain
    The wait times are a pain

but whatever... that was my process

application is in... tick toc tick toc
  • Options
    zeroGzeroG Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey guys,
    I failed in my first CISM attempt, then I passed CISM and CISA. The exam locations were in Germany. In all 3 cases, the results were published on a Friday, 5 weeks (minus one day) at 7 pm GMT+1.
    I took the December 2016 CRISC exam. Is it really going to take 3 more weeks. I'm really tired of logging in several times a day just to see "results pending". Jesus!
  • Options
    RanjnasRanjnas Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The cism exam results were posted to the myisaca tab and we also received an email with our score this past Friday, 1/13/17.
  • Options
    The CRISC results come out about three weeks later than the CISM and CISA ones.
    :edit: to which someone said just before me. Damnit.
  • Options
    So happy for you guys, must be a great feeling, congrats.

Now that the exam score is out, see you guys never again
    I can't help feeling really guilty about that now.