Options

Interview Questions

dpmooney04dpmooney04 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am a transitioning Junior Military Officer, leaving the Army in Aug for an InfoSec Career.

Not having to do many job interviews in my military career, what kind of questions do you remember being asked during your interview, aside from the typical questions, for your InfoSec position?

I am currently seeking Security Engineer positions, but would love to hear about any position.

V/R
Dave

Comments

• Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Remember, once you get the interview, its as much you interviewing them as them interviewing you. There has to be a good fit on both sides. Some standard stuff you can ask them:

- What brought you to this company and what do you like about it?
    - What is the reason for this position being open? Is it new, replacement, etc?

Others Im sure will chime in
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    It's really hard for people to say because each interviewer and/or company have their own style. Popular in the tech world these days are multiple phone screens followed by full day interviews where you get with 3-5 different people and go through scenarios, questions answer, etc. Some places it's as simple as a phone call with a few random questions and you get a job offer.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.