Options

6 Weeks of Study left

jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Booked my ICND 100-105 for the 28th Feb.
I plan on going through CBT Nuggets, the Udemy Video series and then the official Press book.

I have a Router and Switch at home which I am using for Labs. Would this be enough to pass you think?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Honestly, if you have Packet Tracer installed, that'll be enough for both ICND1 & 2.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I think 6 weeks should be enough, try getting your hands on alot of practice exams. this will give you feel of how fast you will need to answer questions and simulations. I have already started to watch the cbt nugget videos but i'm multitasking between Ccent and mcsa server 2012 with Server 2012 getting more attention at the moment as the testing dates for the 70-410 is likely to be at the end of January early February.

The Cbt nuggets videos for 100-105 is my first pass through to get a feel of the material and lab with it. then before the exam I will watch the entire series again, along with other study materials to get ready for the exam.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.