Options

70-246 or 70-247 - Which is easier?

ImThe0neImThe0ne Member Posts: 143
So, I had been prepping for 70-247 thinking it would be of more worth to me BEFORE taking 70-246, but then Microsoft reduced the MCSE requirements, so now I only have to pick one. I intend on doing the training for both but would like to take the exam that is easier.

With that being said, which one is an easier intake of info and would be a better suited cert exam? I feel like 70-246 would probably be the easier exam, but just figured I would ask the experienced takers.

Comments

• Options
    xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone who took these exams??
    I'm thinking to go for one of them later this year
  • Options
    rexnewmanrexnewman Member Posts: 6 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking 70-246 next Friday. So far all I have is a couple of SC 2012 R2 books from the official course I found at a cabinet at work. Will let you know how it goes.
  • Options
    rexnewman wrote: »
    I'm taking 70-246 next Friday. So far all I have is a couple of SC 2012 R2 books from the official course I found at a cabinet at work. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks and good luck!!
  • Options
    GSXR750K2GSXR750K2 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've only head that the 247 is the easier of the two, and that the 246 can be a bit of a bear. The flow of information would also have the 247 coming first...you would "Configure and Deploy" before you would "Monitor and Operate".

Again, this is just what I've observed from the conversations of other. I'm sure many have taken the 246 exam first and passed.
  • Options
    rexnewman wrote: »

Hi mate.
    how did you go??