CISSP processing time tracker

1234568»

Comments

  • ArridTatooineArridTatooine Posts: 25Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam Date 08/1
    Congrats Email - 08/2
    Endorsement App submitted: 08/03
    Endorser Endorsed on 08/03
    Endorsement application being processed email: 8/24
    Endorsement completion - 08/30
  • CyberJosh95CyberJosh95 CISSP, GCIA, CCNA R+S, CASP, Sec+, ITIL Foundations Posts: 49Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Exam provisionally passed: 8/7
    Provision pass email: 8/7
    Endorsement app completed: 8/8
    Endorsement application being processed email: 8/29
    Congrats on CISSP email: 9/5
  • NavisNavis Posts: 7Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Exam provisionally passed: 08/13
    Provision pass email: 08/14
    Endorsement app completed: 08/15
    Endorsement application being processed email: 09/05
    Congrats on CISSP email: 09/12
  • lucky0977lucky0977 Senior Member Posts: 203Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice,
    It looks like ISC is processing it a little quicker than the normal six weeks.
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • CVieri83CVieri83 Posts: 4Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam provisionally passed: 09/01
    Provision pass email: 09/02
    Endorsement app completed: 09/04
    Congrats on CISSP email: waiting
  • PC509PC509 CISSP, CEH, CCNA: Security/CyberOps, Sec+, CHFI, A+, Proj+, Server+, MCITP Win7, Vista, MCP Server 2 Oregon, USPosts: 771Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    Test Date: August 23rd.
    Provisional Pass email: August 23rd
    Endorsement Submitted: August 28th
    Three week still processing email: Not received
    Final Congrats: 16 Oct.. Exactly 7 weeks. Also, my 20th wedding anniversary, so didn't get the good news for hours later when I finally checked my email. :) Now I can officially tell the world that I am a CISSP. Feels good.
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo SSCP, A+, N+, Sec+, CySA+, Cloud+, CWTS Posts: 389Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm running into 7 weeks waiting on my SSCP endorsement. I emailed ISC2 since it says "six weeks", and they said they are behind a couple weeks due to an upgrade to their systems, in case anyone else seems to be waiting longer lately.
  • CVieri83CVieri83 Posts: 4Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same here. Refreshing the inbox is one of my favorites at the moment. It should come within 8 weeks. Hope it will come sooner.
  • AbsoZedAbsoZed CISSP | OSCP | CCNA | Security+ | Network+ Posts: 2Registered Users ■■□□□□□□□□
    edited November 2018
    Provisionally Passed: 9/25/2018
    Endorsement App Completed: 9/26/2018
    Processing Email: N/A, not received.
    Final Congrats: No email received, CISSP appeared in credentials in profile 11/19/2018.

    Has been four weeks, looking like another three based on others experiences.

    Edit: The long suffering continues. 7 weeks, 2 days - nothing so far. Reached out to (ISC)2, was told 'wait some more'.

    Edit 2: Final time - 7 weeks, 5 days.
  • CVieri83CVieri83 Posts: 4Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    CVieri83 wrote: »
    Exam provisionally passed: 09/01
    Provision pass email: 09/02
    Endorsement app completed: 09/04
    Congrats on CISSP email: 10/23
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo SSCP, A+, N+, Sec+, CySA+, Cloud+, CWTS Posts: 389Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Finally,
    Passed exam: 8/27
    Endorsement completed: 9/4
    Processing email: 9/4
    Final Congrats (SSCP): 10/24
  • USr1deMCUSr1deMC CISSP, MCSE Server 2012, CCNA, MCP Hyper-V, Security +, Network + (GFL) MassachusettsPosts: 19Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

    Currently still waiting. Refreshing the inbox daily...Officially 6 weeks today

    Passed exam: 9/17
    Provisionally Passed: 9/18
    Endorsement App Completed: 9/18
    Processing Email: 9/19
    Final: Still waiting
  • itrideritrider Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam provisionally passed: 9/12
    Provision pass email: 9/13
    Endorsement app completed: 9/13
    Endorsement application being processed email: 9/13
    Congrats on CISSP email: 11/2


    Just a tad over the 7 week mark
  • USr1deMCUSr1deMC CISSP, MCSE Server 2012, CCNA, MCP Hyper-V, Security +, Network + (GFL) MassachusettsPosts: 19Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi All,


    Passed exam: 9/17
    Provisionally Passed: 9/18
    Endorsement App Completed: 9/18
    Processing Email: 9/19
    Final: 11/7

    One day after 7 weeks. Then it took another day to get recognized by Acclaim.
  • pildorinpildorin Posts: 2Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

    Passed exam: 2017
    Provisionally Passed: 2017
    Endorsement App Completed: 04/10/2018
    Processing Email: 04/10/2018

    None piece of news and still associated in ISC2 website.  I have just sent an email to verify there is no problem. :/


    Regards.
  • pildorinpildorin Posts: 2Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    pildorin said:
    Hi All,

    Passed exam: 2017
    Provisionally Passed: 2017
    Endorsement App Completed: 04/10/2018
    Processing Email: 04/10/2018

    None piece of news and still associated in ISC2 website.  I have just sent an email to verify there is no problem. :/


    Regards.
    I'm CISSP now :)
  • H-bombH-bomb Posts: 116Member ■■■□□□□□□□

    I submitted my endorsement application on 10/10/2018. Its currently 12/7/2018 and I've recieved nothing. It's been over 8 weeks....

    I contacted ISC2 and they said 8 weeks doesn't include weekends or holidays....

  • AbsoZedAbsoZed CISSP | OSCP | CCNA | Security+ | Network+ Posts: 2Registered Users ■■□□□□□□□□
    H-bomb said:

    I submitted my endorsement application on 10/10/2018. Its currently 12/7/2018 and I've recieved nothing. It's been over 8 weeks....

    I contacted ISC2 and they said 8 weeks doesn't include weekends or holidays....

    Check out your profile on ISC2.org. I never got an email, but I was CISSP Credentialed in my profile
  • H-bombH-bomb Posts: 116Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    AbsoZed said:
    H-bomb said:

    I submitted my endorsement application on 10/10/2018. Its currently 12/7/2018 and I've recieved nothing. It's been over 8 weeks....

    I contacted ISC2 and they said 8 weeks doesn't include weekends or holidays....

    Check out your profile on ISC2.org. I never got an email, but I was CISSP Credentialed in my profile


    I checked earlier today. It's showing Associate of ISC(2). I'm trying to be patient, but the wait time is brutal.

  • H-bombH-bomb Posts: 116Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Update 12/10/2018 I'm officially a CISSP!

    I did not get an email from ISC2. I checked my profile and its showing as CISSP and no longer shows Associate of ISC2.
Sign In or Register to comment.