Schedule Exam

Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well i'm back at it again after the holidays, and being very busy with work with the long hours. Haven't studied for at least 3 weeks now. But I had to schedule my exam before Feb 17 because of the expiration on my booster package i bought a couple months back.

Going to watch pluralsight videos every day for about 1hr and study the for about 1hr or more. Depends on my work load and time at home. I will keep you guys posted..
2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
2021 - *Security+*
2022 - * Pen Tester*

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck Louie, you got it this time!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All the best mate!
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lets go get that pass :) good luck
  • sacredboysacredboy Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi guys,

Could you please explain how you schedule Microsoft exams. I have my own MCP profile (I am valid "MCSA 2008") and from my profile I click "SCHEDULE NEXT EXAM". Then I select the exam I want to take, and proceed the steps. Finally I am transferred to the PearsonVue website to finalize the scheduling. However, there is one thing that bothers me. In my MCP profile I got 7-digits MCID YYYYYYY, and on PearsonVue website I can't see it. Instead I can see [FONT=&amp]MS ID: MSXXXXXXXXXX.

I would highly appreciate if someone could make it clear for me.

Cheers.[/FONT]
    Best, sacredboy!
  • UncleBUncleB Member Posts: 417
    sacredboy wrote: »
    In my MCP profile I got 7-digits MCID YYYYYYY, and on PearsonVue website I can't see it. Instead I can see [FONT=&amp]MS ID: MSXXXXXXXXXX. Cheers.[/FONT]

This is normal because they are different companies and each have their unique customer IDs.

I took an Microsoft exam last week and it shows the same thing, but because I booked via the Microsoft site it has picked up my Microsoft ID and passed it to Pearson (I think Pearson may ask for it when you set up your profile - mine was decades ago so I can't recall) so it all ties up somehow, most likely through your email address.

I did have an occasion once when an exam was assigned to a different MCP userid (after a training course that did not use Pearson) but I dropped a line to the Microsoft MCP support and they sorted it out in about a week.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You gonna pass this Louie1277. Got mines scheduled soon as well.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.