74-409 done, MCSA DONEEEEEEE!!!!!

xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally it's over!!!! This adventure started almost a year ago (with a big break in between) but the last few months, 70-411 and 74-409 were intense!
Up until last night I was confident that I'll smash it today, it will be easy, I'll have my MCSA etc.... Went through my notes and I started freaking out for no reason and getting desperate. I woke up this morning trying to convince myself that failing is not an option today! ......Walked out with a 869!!! Lucky with the question bank I'd say. I only had 4-5 hard questions the rest made sense and some of them were quite repetitive. Which gen VM should I create for example I got that question 4 times!

I told myself I'm done with MS but then I saw this:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/learning/mcse-cloud-platform-infrastructure.aspx
That says I only need to pass one of these exams and I'll get the MCSE???
I can't study anymore at the moment, plus I'd rather get my ITIL now, but I'd consider it for a bit later this year. Especially if the booster pack comes back.
Time to reward myself now with a new gtx 1070! :D

Comments

• knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Congrats! Well done on the MCSA.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, that's a great score!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • poolmanjimpoolmanjim Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the MCSA.

Its funny how you mention the MCSE now only needing one exam. Late last year my new boss tasked me with getting an MCSE by EOY 2017. Three days later, Microsoft made it one exam. Sometimes you just get lucky. :)
    2019 Goals: Security+
    2020 Goals: 70-744, Azure
    Completed: MCSA 2012 (01/2016), MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (07/2017), MCSA 2017 (09/2017)
    Future Goals: CISSP, CCENT
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Great! Cheers & HI5! Now update your profile & show off your CERTS! BURP!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    that's awesome... Great Job!
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • DojiscalperDojiscalper Member Posts: 266 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Wow, Excellent Score! great motivator, its gat my juices going and i'm all pumped up for the 70-410 I have comming up on the 25th of Feb.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    poolmanjim wrote: »
    Congrats on the MCSA.

Its funny how you mention the MCSE now only needing one exam. Late last year my new boss tasked me with getting an MCSE by EOY 2017. Three days later, Microsoft made it one exam. Sometimes you just get lucky. :)
    Thanks guys!

Hmmmm, very tempting!!! Definetly I won't even touch 413-414 but having a quick look through the options I don't have a clue about the rest either!!
    247 looks like it will be the way to go, heaps of Hyper-v and System Center.
    Anyone took this exam before??
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! And great score! I've got the 409 scheduled next.
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • KinecticKinectic Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□