Options

Practice Test and braindumbs

jamesthatsmeukjamesthatsmeuk Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi.

i can do a practice test from a website which ive found but how do i know its not a braindumb website? (sorry dunno if it is called braindumb but you know what i mean)

edit - the reason ive asked cos ive just done a practice test. just woundering if it is a dodgy website. how do i find out if it is?

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    post the name and i'll tell you.
    witty comment
  • Options
    its was practiceexams.net i havnt been studying from there. just found a practice exam so i done it.. found it a bit too easy to be honest.
  • Options
    seems legit.
    witty comment
  • Options
    cool. i got 83% on the test.

well i have been studing intense since jan.

I have got my exam like tomorrow.. well worried.. dont wanna say if i think i pass cos might be a let down if im worng.

fingers crossed though.
  • Options
    just keep in mind that most free or cheap exams are easier than the real thing, so just because you score well on a free one doesn't necessarily translate to a good score on the real exam.
    witty comment
  • Options
    i know. sucks.. lol..

Im used the microsoft self paced training kit book..

gonna have a hour break and try a practice test that came with it. not looked at it yet so going to do 90 questions and treat it like a real exam to see how i do.
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you've been studying the MS press book intensely for a few months, and done the exercieses, you'll do well.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If a site says "questions from the actual test" or something similar it's a braindump.
  • Options
    well the only reason y im worried about it is cos i wanna be able to say i earned it without cheating myself.

I cant wait till ive done them all.. it will feel like such a acomplishent..
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    (sorry dunno if it is called braindumb but you know what i mean)
    It's braindump but I like your version much better! braindumb icon_lol.gif