chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
I got my CISSP digits today!

Submitted: 12/27/16
Confirmed: 1/31/16

Certificate/ID Number: xxxxxx
Cycle Start Date: Feb 01, 2017
Cycle End Date: Jan 31, 2020

Dear Chris,

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation!Based upon your examination results, a review of your application and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)2Board of Directors awards you with the CISSP Certification. You may use the CISSP designation and logo from this day forward, subject to the (ISC)2 Logo Guidelines (www.isc2.org/logo-usage) (login required).

Sorry not going to show my digits right now, not sure if its a bright idea to display that online. Its obvious what my first name is so I did not scrub that part lol.

I really want that architect ISSAP cert later this year or early 2018.

Thanks to the TE fam for all your input. To those of you who are working on this cert, the goal is achievable, you just have to work hard and continuously be consistent.

Goodluck!
Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I like the number, all x! icon_smile.gif

Congrats!
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    The number is good for reporting CPE and for others to verify your certification at https://webportal.isc2.org/custom/certificationverification.aspx

Have you received your digital badge? The CCSP one looks nice. :) See https://www.youracclaim.com/organizations/isc2
  • Options
    mhyrulemhyrule Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I hope to be able to obtain my certificate as well in the coming 3 years.
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Pretty certain you could lose your CISSP chances by even putting Associate CISSP in your Cert list... Assuming they ever figured out who you actually were of course. Just would make sure to not put in that in places where it actually said your name.

Its ok we all know he is Link from Hyrule from the realm of Utah. icon_lol.gif
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    AndyLien79AndyLien79 Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congratulations! good stuff
  • Options
    dpathidpathi Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations !

Did they confirm via email or post?

and do they normally call to verify the experience stated or email ?

Thx