Options

Mac OS Integration Basics Cert

FayzFayz Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys, those who have the MAC OS Integration Basics certification. Do you bother putting it in your resume or not? Just wondering cause I plan on taking this exam soon. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    As long as you are dedicating no more than a few characters to show that you have a rounded out knowledge of IT, then why not. Just don't use it as a selling point of Mac mastery
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Not sure. I'd mention it in an interview if they asked about current Mac experience. It would depend on the role, also. Like entry level helpdesk in a mixed environment or where it's 90% Windows but "Mac knowledge is a plus".
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • Options
    ChinookChinook Member Posts: 206
    Fayz wrote: »
    Hey guys, those who have the MAC OS Integration Basics certification. Do you bother putting it in your resume or not? Just wondering cause I plan on taking this exam soon. Thanks in advance.

That's the one with the online exam you do for 60 bucks right? If you're adding Mac's to an AD network yeah, it's fine to add. Based on your certs I say you made a good choice in taking it. Lots of networks do have Mac's & they are a point of contention sometimes.