Options

Practice tests that are actually challenging?

AaronsmityAaronsmity Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok so I have run through the following test banks:
Transcender: 1st run average of all 8 domains - 83%
Shon Harris Total Tester: 1st run average of 7 domains - 88%
Sybex Official Practice Tests: 1st run average of 4 domains - 84%
I expected to do worse on a first run of these after only reading a couple books (Shon Harris AIO and Eric Conrad guide) and was hoping to find more challenging questions.

FYI to any who may read, Transcender is garbage for the price, especially when I find blatant incorrect answers in their explanations and platform-specific questions like for windows server and questions not within the CBK. They also duplicate many questions across domains to beef up their question bank totals.

I know CCCure/freepracticetests is respected but I remember signing up years ago (I eventually decided to not take the test then) and found the questions to be way too specific/technical and the format to be all over the place since they are written by different people.

Anyone have any experience with: CISSP Exam Training - Study Guide - Online Study Material?
they also publish the book version available on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/CISSP-Exam-Questions-Answers-Explanations/dp/0982576846/ which says it is updated for the 2015 CBK.

Other suggestions or just stick to studying out of the books?