Options

Would you list a 1 month gig on your resume?

NoNameNoobNoNameNoob Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
When I applied it was posted as a 3 month contract with opportunity to go FT. Working as a Lv 1 Noc analyst on graveyard. There were 3 of us each night waiting for anything to go down. All 3 of us were notified they are closing the shift due to lack of work. I kept working my other job during this month (For $) so I lucked out. My question is, would it even be worth listing the past 4 weeks on my resume? I'm currently desktop support btw. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Were you doing anything interesting that would be considered challenging or technically interesting? If so - maybe. But from the way that you described it, I would think that it would raise more red flags than to be an asset to your resume.
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Resume it's kind of your choice. If it's completely unrelated, then I would leave it off unless you are trying to show that you were gainfully, perhaps under, employed in what otherwise look like an unemployment gap. If it's an application that specifically states list ALL jobs you've worked then I list everything.