Options

Taking Wireless# tomorrow morning

NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wish me luck!

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Good luck!! And I look forward to reading about your experience with this exam tomorrow.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck for you!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Good Luck..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Failed it...I thought i knew it but I didn't. I overstudied more on the charts and trying to memorize what each technology is about but I forgot to study the little things. Those little things hurt my score.

I used the Preplogic guide and the CBT Nuggets for CWNA to prepare. I am going to try to take this again next week and study harder on the study guide.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Sorry hear you didn't pass. Can you give us your impression of the exam and the topics that it covered? Many of the wireless technologies covered by Wireless# aren't covered by the CWNA. Did you use the Wireless# practice exam at www.cwnp.com to prepare?
  • Options
    Yes, I did use the Wireless# practice exam. I just signed up for the free one. I think I might invest some money on the entire practice exam to make sure I pass it the 2nd time around.

The topics were mainly straight forward like everyone says who took this exam. I also used study guides that someone made in the Wireless# forum in the cwnp website. It helped alot but there were those little things that got me.

I'm probably going to try to take it again sometime in the first week of May.
  • Options
    DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bummer icon_sad.gif

You'll do fine next time 'round - just take your time - now that you saw the actual exam you'll have a much better idea what to expect the next time!!
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great