Options

Are ISC2 webinars on brighttalk.com still followed by quizzes?

BlackmaltBlackmalt Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
If not, how can they ensure that I watched the whole webinar?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't remember if the brighttalk ones do or not, but most of the ones I watch don't have quizzes. All I do is save the related emails and enter the information myself. They rely on you not to lie about it and they can audit you when they want if things seem shady. I was audited on my very fist submission because right after I got my cert I did a 6 hour lab day with a vendor. I scanned all the materials from the day since I saved it all and they said it was fine.
  • Options
    Thanks for replying.

So they send an email after you watch a webinar? I just did the two below and didn't get any email icon_sad.gif

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/14253/242161
    https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/14253/231917

I wonder what I'm doing wrong?
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    A screenshot and some attached notes as to what you learned or followed up on should be more than sufficient. You don't need a 3 page single spaced novella on these things just enough proof you were actively engaged.

- b/eads
  • Options
    Not sure how how a screenshot and notes can help (as opposed to a quiz done immediately after the webinar), as I can always revisit the webinar if it's tagged for audit, and then take those, no?
  • Options
    cbkihongcbkihong Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I watch quite many Brighttalk webinars a year for credits. Rarely did I get any email. I did have a case a few months ago that a vendor linked to the speaker of one of the webinars watched pinged me by email for business and cited I showed interest in their product (despite I did not). I haven't ever kept any evidence of watching BT webinars though as I have thought BT should be able to track the watch pattern. And I have really watched all the webinars I picked end-to-end.

I refrain from watching many webinars a day though. My max ever could be 2 or 3 a day. Never been audited.
  • Options
    PenguPengu Member Posts: 46 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can you watch older ones and still get the credits?
  • Options
    cbkihongcbkihong Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, just make sure you are watching any one from the several official ISC2 channels. Due to timezone non-alignment, I have never been able to watch any ISC2 webinars live. All webinars I watched are archived webcasts.