CISSP Help

bond77sbond77s Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,
I took my CISSP this past Saturday and I failed with a 660. I have been studying on and off for 6 months and felt comfortable with the material. I used the 11th hour by Eric Conrad and the Sybex CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional by James M. Stewart. One of the major mistakes I made was I over estimated my endurance. I did not eat, I had a 1/4 cup of coffee and I did not bring any food with me. I took a 5 min water break at question 60 but felt fine and went back into the testing room. By question 200 my head was pounding, my hands started to shake and I was too hungry to think. I tried to review all question but I could not focus which led me to only go over the question I flagged. Based on my results my two weakest domains were 3 and 4. Besides my obvious mistake, I what tools/books can I use to help me strengthen my knowledge in those domains.

PS I have been in the IT field for than 15 years, I have CCNA, CCNP, Network + and vcp6-dcv.
I used the Sybex The CISSP Official (ISC)2 Practice for practice

Comments

• LaSeenoLaSeeno Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did you change many answers? If you review them ALL you could change some correct answers due to being nervous and doubting your prep. When I did mine I whipped through in about 2 hours and only had marked a handful for review. I used the official ISC2 book to study.
  • bond77sbond77s Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes i did change a handful of my answers.