Options

Passed sscp today!!

mritorto2mritorto2 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the sscp exam today. I will try cissp and CEH. I may do CEH first.

Comments

• Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! What did you use to study, practice test & lab (if anything) on???
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    I used darrylg. All in one book mostly especially the test software. I used questions in sybex book too and briefly read the book and read the syngress book once

Should i go for ceh next or cissp next?
  • Options
    rscrtrscrt Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Depends on both your background and what you want to achieve (among many other things :) )
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    There is no try, there is only do. :)
    Congratulations on the pass.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations! I passed it too yesterday. I used Darril Gibson AIO. It is a good book, but fairly light on content. I recommand reading the SSCP CBK book too.
  • Options
    hishamNAhishamNA Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am preparing for the exam , now I am using Darril book , after I finished reading George Murphy book .

any more advice from guys .
  • Options
    That book is really all you need plus sybex book or sybex app for practice exams
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I found that the SSCP CBK is quite required not as your first document, but many information seem to be only in this one. I still passed without a deep reading of the CBK book, but every question I wasnt sure were found in the CBK. I did the SSCP on my way to the CISSP, and I will make sure to read the CISSP CBK before writting the test.