Options

CISSP Practice test source

x2y2z2x2y2z2 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi there

This is my first in this forum and website. I apologize if this question is posted twice.

Looking for opinion from people who have succeeded or have experience in CISSP official exam.

My Source Material:

1) I have read the Shon Harris 7th edition cover to cover.
2) And read many internet sources for any doubts I had in that Shon Harris book.

My Practice Tests so far:

1) I scored 82% in the Shon Harris final test (142 questions). The individual chapter tests I usually scored 80% or more since I would have just finished reading the chapter.

2) Used the "CISSP Official (ISC)2 practice tests" by Mike Chapple and David Seidl.

- There were 2 full practice tests (250 questions each) at end of the book.
- I scored 79% and 83% respectively for an average of 81% in those 2 tests.
- I didn't take the individual chapter tests in this books. Just took one or two and scored between 75 and 80%.
Since I did shon harris for individual chapter and final tests, I went straight to the final two tests in the ISC^2 official tests book.

- I took 5 hours including 20 minute lunch break and two 5 minute bathroom breaks to complete the 250 questions.

Question(s)

- Are these practice test scores enough to take/pass the test? I understand it's just an opinion, but serves as an indicator and experience.
- If not, can you please point to some good full practice test source(s)?

Thanks
gn