Passes CISSP 2/24/2017

redsoxfan01redsoxfan01 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
So today I passed the CISSP exam and it is what they say a long exam of 250 questions.

I could go on and regurgitate all the references I studied but would be the same as all the other threads. In all honestly what had me pass this exam was me taking the CASP. In my opinion CASP was much more difficult in technicality along with Risk and had much of the same material so this CISSP was 3 times as long as twice as easy compared to CASP, however doesn't take away from the fact its a great cert which I am proud to have now.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! Excellent Accomplishment
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • uleghari007@gmail.comuleghari007@gmail.com Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.!!
  • anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    AnthonX
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I'm currently studying for this one, hoping to take it within the next 3 months.
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! What is next on your plate?
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • redsoxfan01redsoxfan01 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    chrisone wrote: »
    Congrats! What is next on your plate?

I think next one may be the CSA Cyber Security Analyst
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    So today I passed the CISSP exam and it is what they say a long exam of 250 questions.

I could go on and regurgitate all the references I studied but would be the same as all the other threads. In all honestly what had me pass this exam was me taking the CASP. In my opinion CASP was much more difficult in technicality along with Risk and had much of the same material so this CISSP was 3 times as long as twice as easy compared to CASP, however doesn't take away from the fact its a great cert which I am proud to have now.

I thought the CASP more complex myself... What's next?