Options

CISSP Passed (First Attempt)

uleghari007@gmail.comuleghari007@gmail.com Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

First of all, I would like to say many thanks to you people because the discussion here helped me a lot. I did appear in the exam as Associate of ISC2 because I have only 2 years of experience in IT Auditing /Consultancy.

Regarding my study material, I used following materials during my past 10 months study period:

Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK Fourth Edition (Primary source)
CISSP Study Guide, 3rd Edition by Eric Conrad
11th Hour CISSP Study Guide Third Edition
Sybex cissp 7th edition

Exam Practice Questions:
CCCURE Practice test (5/10)
Mc Graw Hill questions (6/10)
Transcender (8/10)
Official Sybex Practice Test (8/10)

Transcender and sybex are the best in term of quality.

Exam day:
To be very honest, It was one of the difficult exam I have ever taken, may be due to low experience. When invigilator says congratulations you have passed, I was crying loudly. :).
Finally, I would like to say many thanks to @dustervoice for guiding me in detail.

Comments

• Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!!
    AnthonX
  • Options
    AndyLien79AndyLien79 Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
  • Options
    jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Why do you rate the CCCure questions so poorly as a practice question resource? I've read both ends of the spectrum, but curious what your take is.
  • Options
    When I did attempt transcender and sybex questions, these both were much better. CCCure questions are technical and CISSP is management exam but yes little bit technical as well. Further, again the quality of these both is awesome.
    jamthat wrote: »
    Congrats! Why do you rate the CCCure questions so poorly as a practice question resource? I've read both ends of the spectrum, but curious what your take is.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I did attempt transcender and sybex questions, these both were much better. CCCure questions are technical and CISSP is management exam but yes little bit technical as well. Further, again the quality of these both is awesome.

Gotcha, thanks!
  • Options
    sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    swampratswamprat Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options