Taking A+Hardware Tomorrow

vertigo2005vertigo2005 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yep, thats right, 9:45am -Tomorrow, i'm doin' the hardware.

I pretty much spent the past week studying, more and more each day, But Has anyone used the ComputerPrep CD's that come with the ComputerPrep Book? (ones with the practice exams on them), And for those of you that did, that have taken the Exam, did you find that those practice exams off the cds came in handy?

I've also used various other practice exams, and the Tech Notes from here and other sites, so i have all the stuff...now just to remember it all!

Thanks in adavance.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    So how did things go?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • vertigo2005vertigo2005 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    About how I normally go on exams....just missed out on a pass.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Better luck next time.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
    Yeah, I guess I'll just have to study that little extra bit!!

Studying up for my O/S which is on the 5th of may....
    I managed to pass my O/S!! With 533!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki