Options

CCSP Preparation - quick question please

scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
Dear all,

Just wanted to ask a quick question regarding preparation for the CCSP. If one goes through the CSA, ENISA, NIST documentation, is this enough to sit for the CCSP?

Best wishes
AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...

Comments

• Options
    RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    scasc wrote: »
    Dear all,

Just wanted to ask a quick question regarding preparation for the CCSP. If one goes through the CSA, ENISA, NIST documentation, is this enough to sit for the CCSP?

Best wishes

You should be fine with that, plus the ISC2 book.
  • Options
    Thanks for the response. Have heard from people that the above helped more than the ISC2 book, so wanted to find out if its viable to skip the book and focus on the above sources?

Best wishes
  • Options
    djcarterdjcarter Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    scasc wrote: »
    Thanks for the response. Have heard from people that the above helped more than the ISC2 book, so wanted to find out if its viable to skip the book and focus on the above sources?

Best wishes

Those sources form a lot of the basis for the books (ISC2 and AIO) for the exam, so they will give you a very strong foundation for sure. There is a good amount of information beyond those as well, especially from OWASP as far as Top Threats goes, so I would add that to your source material as well. IF you happen to have a CISSP you will be in a very strong position as well.

good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks mate - will focus on the resources mentioned as well as OWASP and see how it goes. I have CISSP and attempting ISSAP beforehand anyhow so that should provide me in a good stead.