Options

bellevue university (Nebraska)

Ryan9764Ryan9764 Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anybody heard or went to bellevue university? I debating to get my master's from there and just wondering if it worth it? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No, tell us about it and why are you considering it?
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    They cost more than WGU and reviews are bad. Research it. Ive looked into it myself when I was going for my masters.
    I like WGU.
  • Options
    Ryan9764Ryan9764 Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, one day i was just looking for colleges. I type something like top 10 best cyber security colleges and bellevue was one of them. So, I went to their website and look pretty good. It the most less expensive school for cyber security.
  • Options
    jeremywatts2005jeremywatts2005 Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Check out Champlain colleges Master of Science Digital Forensic Science program. It is a great program mostly all hands on and in high demand. Not trying to sound like a commercial but I now make 80K more a yr than I did in 2013. I more than doubled my salary with the degree. It is probably the best degree I even got. It opened so many doors for me and a lot of companies see the digital forensics degree and jump all over. I am a Senior Infosec Manager and really don't do much with forensics anymore. It even landed me a job as a digital forensics investigator till I decided to go more on the management side. Check it out all online also

Online Master's Degree in Digital & Computer Forensics | Champlain College Online