Passed!

EntmtaEntmta Posts: 31Member ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed my test today! MTA 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals. Glad it's over, that test was pretty difficult. To prepare, I used the official study guide from Certiport, Carpenters book, amd MeasureUp for practice tests. Just got the congratulatory e-mail too!

Comments

• SweenMachineSweenMachine Posts: 288Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Entmta wrote: »
    Passed my test today! MTA 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals. Glad it's over, that test was pretty difficult. To prepare, I used the official study guide from Certiport, Carpenters book, amd MeasureUp for practice tests. Just got the congratulatory e-mail too!

Congrats! It definitely was a surprisingly hard test.

-scott
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 4,006Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63, GCP Architect, Series 65
  • ITJay88ITJay88 Posts: 7Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Just passed mine this morning! got a 93!
  • dehgrahdehgrah Posts: 140Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • EntmtaEntmta Posts: 31Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! What's next?
  • EntmtaEntmta Posts: 31Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you everyone for the congratulations!
  • nebula105nebula105 Posts: 60Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Entmta!

Keep the engine going :)
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,173Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.