Options

Passed CCSP!!!!

tiagotavarestiagotavares Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello guys,

Monday, 27th March I passed CCSP exam here in São Paulo, the material I'll list bellow had the enough content to pass. Thankfully I'm already CISSP, which made my life easier in some parts of the exam. I could finish the test in 2 hours with review and going to toilet once.

1) CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide (Daniel Carter)
This was my main resource. Read once carefully with notes, did all chapter exercises, fast review later and then installed Total Tester (cd included) and simulated a exam (125 questions, 4 hours)

2) CSA Guide v3: https://downloads.cloudsecurityalliance.org/assets/research/security-guidance/csaguide.v3.0.pdf
Read once.

3) ENISA Cloud Computing Risk Assessment: https://www.enisa.europa.eu/publications/cloud-computing-risk-assessment
Read once.

I wish I helped some of you here.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! There's been some misses here lately so good to see a pass come up! I know you passed, but do you think the AIO book made you feel really prepared?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    tiagotavarestiagotavares Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks buddy!

Actually, i can tell u that 95% of the questions I could answer with the AIO content. It sounds that the Operations knowledge needed you can find a broader resource in CSA Guide, and helped me answer some of questions. So, I really advice you to read CSA guide as well.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    djcarterdjcarter Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    t9ar91t9ar91 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    TreySongTreySong Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I am sitting for the CCSP next week Tuesday April 4th.
    I just finished reading CCSP CBK by Adam Gordon. A difficult book to read. I am now starting on the AIO by Daniel Carter and will read the CSA Guide and ENISA over the weekend and on Monday.
    Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    djcarterdjcarter Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TreySong wrote: »
    Congrats. I am sitting for the CCSP next week Tuesday April 4th.
    I just finished reading CCSP CBK by Adam Gordon. A difficult book to read. I am now starting on the AIO by Daniel Carter and will read the CSA Guide and ENISA over the weekend and on Monday.
    Fingers crossed.

good luck!
  • Options
    sach2017sach2017 Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello All,

Any inputs on the following training which is offered by ISC:

OFFICIAL (ISC)² CCSP TRAINING SEMINAR ONDEMAND or Official (ISC)² Education, Live OnLine Training.

Also, how to get the simulator for practicing the test questions??

Thanks a ton!
    Sachin
  • Options
    certv9certv9 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can any one share Total Tester (cd included) and simulated a exam (125 questions, 4 hours) pls?
  • Options
    sach2017sach2017 Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Inputs/suggestions please....
  • Options
    TreySongTreySong Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    djcarter wrote: »
    good luck!
    Thanks djcarter