Options

Passed CISSP 30/03/2017

malindakmalindak Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Team got through the brutal exam.....

Thanks for the members who helped me on this forum..

Comments

• Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulation!
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    scoobydoesscoobydoes Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go malindak!!! Any tips for our community?
  • Options
    t9ar91t9ar91 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats well done. You may have seen my post and seen that I have not passed. Despite studying since October. I would be really interested in here your study technique because yesterday you seemed very confidence of a pass and you were right. You smashed it. Any advice would be appreciated
  • Options
    cjthedj45 wrote: »
    Congrats well done. You may have seen my post and seen that I have not passed. Despite studying since October. I would be really interested in here your study technique because yesterday you seemed very confidence of a pass and you were right. You smashed it. Any advice would be appreciated

Hey Bro... yes i have seen it just now. it was sad you were close.

Here is the way i have done

Have started the studies little by little on Oct 2016

Starts from Sybex 7th edition and finish the studies on December and start doing questions from sybex official practice tests which will give you a indication where you are.

Then identify my weak areas and follow cybrary videos and skill set you tube videos.

Apart from this there are some other youtube videos i have followed till i get the confidence on each weak domain.

went through the NIST publications to polish the areas which i confident of
  • Options
    sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    malindak wrote: »
    Hey Bro... yes i have seen it just now. it was sad you were close.

Here is the way i have done

Have started the studies little by little on Oct 2016

Starts from Sybex 7th edition and finish the studies on December and start doing questions from sybex official practice tests which will give you a indication where you are.

Then identify my weak areas and follow cybrary videos and skill set you tube videos.

Apart from this there are some other youtube videos i have followed till i get the confidence on each weak domain.

went through the NIST publications to polish the areas which i confident of

It sounds like our approach was very similar. How did you find the exam did you feel like you were doing well, or was you not sure come the end of the test. Did you review any questions and change answers? I also have been studying since October and used Sybex. What are the skill set you tube videos do you have the full name?
  • Options
    tunerXtunerX Member Posts: 447 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, did you end up doing any of the cccure questions?

They seem to benefit some people.
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply...

cjthedj45 - Yes i do review some questions and also change the answers of 4 or 5.

This is the channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SAXriJ73uF2l8d55G6mEA

tunerX - No i have not used CCCure.

• Options
    malindak wrote: »
    Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply...

cjthedj45 - Yes i do review some questions and also change the answers of 4 or 5.

This is the channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SAXriJ73uF2l8d55G6mEA

tunerX - No i have not used CCCure.

Thanks Malindak. I will check the videos and next time I think I will review all 250 questions before hitting submit :)
  • Options
    pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132