CEHv9 "****-Sheet"?

VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
Greetings TE community -

Going through Walker's AIO book (have 2 chapters left). For those with CEHv9 experience, it seems that there is a lot of material to cover.

Has anyone on here made a study "****-sheet" or can you link me? I know someone sent one to me when I studied for Sec+ and it was very helpful.

Don't get me wrong I am studying and making my flash cards, but the more options to hit this out of the part the first time, the better. Scheduled to take it end of April.

Thanks!
VV5
B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
J.D. Candidate (2L)
In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol

Comments

• canito487canito487 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi VictorVictor5,

I recently passed the CEH the end of March, here is my pass link: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ec-council-ceh-chfi/126008-ceh-pass-03-27-17-a.html

I created a Quizlet with a lot of the materials I used from Matt Walker's AIO and also official EC Council material.

Here is the link: https://quizlet.com/191254304/cehv9-flash-cards/

Hope that helps!
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    For C|EH, if you have passed Security+, you are ready for C|EH. I posted a demo test for C|EH too, take that as well.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm in no way a fan of spending money on certs if I don't have to, especially when the cert is ridiculously priced like this exam. But I can't deny I've looked at this mind-map found on Amazon. When I say "looked at," I mean tried to find ways to get it without that price-tag. Legal ways, that is.

https://www.amazon.com/CEH-Mindmap-Dean-Bushmiller/dp/0996619119?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0996619119
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    Welcome to the IT Cert Industrial Complex. Its a racket. I'm sure of it. ECCouncil and CompTIA are perfect examples of it.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great thanks all for the advice! I'll keep you all posted!

VV5
    B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
    ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
    Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
    Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
    Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol
  • cybermastercybermaster Member Posts: 8 ■■□□□□□□□□