Passed CEH today!

tchad23tchad23 Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took and passed CEH. Took me just under an hour and a half and didn't really have any issues with any questions.

I used Matt Walkers AIO book and test engine along with Boson's test engine.

Assuming I don't get audited (which I'm guessing I will), that's Sec+ and CEH within 3 months. Now on to CISSP then hopefully OSCP!

You guys are awesome with tips for these exams, thank you!

Comments

• Shane2Shane2 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I passed saturday, and got audited.

All i had to do was probide my resume (again), and send them the details of what i used to self study.

Received audit email at midnight tuesday, sent the info at 7am, they responded at 8am saying i was released from audit.

You'll be fine.
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    congrats! that is a great accomplishment within 3 months.
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, looking forward to doing this certification sometime in the future.
  • tchad23tchad23 Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, it wasn't too bad, basically Sec+ with hacking tools. I enjoyed studying for it.
  • TreySongTreySong Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tchad23 wrote: »
    Took and passed CEH. Took me just under an hour and a half and didn't really have any issues with any questions.

I used Matt Walkers AIO book and test engine along with Boson's test engine.

Assuming I don't get audited (which I'm guessing I will), that's Sec+ and CEH within 3 months. Now on to CISSP then hopefully OSCP!

You guys are awesome with tips for these exams, thank you!

Congrats.
  • MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This cert is on my "maybe" list............................. Congrats!
  • tchad23tchad23 Member Posts: 10 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Finally got my certificate today. Based on my research, it looks like the audits always happen around midnight Tuesday mornings, I got my audit email and it asked for the same training certificates (skillport) that I had already sent them, to "prove" something I guess. 24 hours later they released my certificate. I scored a 94%. Fairly painless.
  • catqueenbbcatqueenbb Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I'm too lazy to study for this certification. That's even great that you passed both the security + and this within 3 months.