Hot damn this test was hard! What was the thing you wish you studied more?

letapragasletapragas Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed but I honestly think it was lots of luck. For me it was reading the logs and database questions. Also there was questions on specific modern malware that I had no clue about.

Comments

• ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    letapragas wrote: »
    I passed but I honestly think it was lots of luck. For me it was reading the logs and database questions. Also there was questions on specific modern malware that I had no clue about.

Congrats on the pass! Welcome to the club. You will be awarded with a smoking jacket and a series of questions about why you didn't just take the CISSP instead. (Kidding, for me I found the test more difficult than the CISSP.)
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner