CEHv9 Passed

mdhisapromdhisapro Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the training through work in January, at the same time I started a new role (promotional bid) at work. Got caught up in a lot going on, and a multitude of work projects and remembered I had the voucher sitting by. Was not too overly concerned, as this exam is coming after CISSP, and a few others.

Passed the exam, and didn't hear anything at all for a few days, started to worry I had done something wrong when logging out (first time using ProctorU). Their audit team reached out to me this morning 3:22am my time asking for where I took the exam and my background, forwarded the info, and not even an hour later received the email with new Aspen login for Digital Certificate download, and info.

Glad to have this check box done. Honestly, was easier than I thought it would be, but wasn't sure what to expect after hearing both horror stories, and tales of it being overly easy. Only a few questions with outputs from tools, and a lot of situational questions.

On to the next one :)

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.