Options

I got a Entry Level NOC job!!

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
After being on unemployment since January I am now officially employed with a telecommunications company in my area as a Level one NOC analyst. Looking forward to learning this new job.
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• Options
    NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Congrats! What responsibilities will you undertake there may I ask?
  • Options
    kye.daveykye.davey Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    revboxrevbox Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Enjoy. The NOC jobs here have these weird rotating shifts by both days and hours, at least with the major providers. However, giving up a year or two of your life at an NOC sets you up extremely well for the future.
  • Options
    VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    zeitgeist29zeitgeist29 Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What kind of experience or certifications do you have? I'm hoping to get a similar position after I take my CCENT exam in the next couple of months.
  • Options
    Ryan9764Ryan9764 Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!! Here that I will find a job after I finish my school.
  • Options
    MontagueVandervortMontagueVandervort Member Posts: 399 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck!
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the new job!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Nik 99Nik 99 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm thinking I may want to get into networking in the future. Can you tell us what the requirements for the job were?
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Definitely a great job for entry level experience and something to build from. Good luck!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!! :)